Trim Stands Sheep/Goat
Aluminum Trimming Stand
Designed to accommodate sheep and goats at any height, our adjustable headpiece trimming stand will make your next shearing or fitting session fully customizable! Unlike others on the market, our trimming stands are also lightweight and easy to transport.
Steel Trimming Stand
Durably constructed to handle long days of shearing and clipping, our black powder coated trimming stand is manufactured to handle larger animals like breeding sheep and goats. Easy to transport, this stand folds completely flat and features bolts to help keep the legs secure when carrying. The front and back legs easily fold via strong piano hinges that also help distribute the animal's weight evenly.
- A wide pad base on each leg provides extra stability
- Adjustable front legs and head piece for ease of trimming
- Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges
- Three steel cross bars support the wire mesh floor
Trim Stand Conversion Kit
A great alternative to a traditional chain, this comfortable flat strap is constructed from 3/4" black Brahma Webb® for the ultimate in easy care and reliable performance, even when your animal gets jumpy and pulls against the strap. The Brahma Webb® design is gentler on clipper blade teeth and also resists fraying if blades contact strap. Design easily attaches to trimming stand with chicago screws and wipes clean with just soap and water. This strap is easier on your animal's neck than a traditional chain and won't leave red marks. Features 7" of adjustment from billet end.
Complete Narrow Trimming Stand
- Made with the same great features as our original Aluminum Trimming Stand, this narrow, 20" wide stand was designed for smaller animals
- Narrow width means less distance between animal and human for easier fitting and clipping sessions
- Narrow width teaches animal to stand centered and square
- Folds up for easy transport
- Includes Adjustable Solid Cheek Headpiece